Christopher M. Davis is an award-wining civil trial attorney practicing in Seattle, Washington. In 1994, Mr. Davis founded Davis Law Group, P.S. after deciding that he wanted to spend his legal career representing injured victims in claims against the deep-pocketed insurance companies. In short, Mr. Davis is dedicated to leveling the playing field between accident victims and the insurance companies who fight vigorously against personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Mr. Davis was born and raised in the Seattle area, and graduated from Lake Washington High School in Kirkland, WA in 1985. He later attended the University of Washington in Seattle, where he graduated from the Foster School of Business in 1989 with a focus in Finance. He then earned his Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from the University of Oregon School of Law in 1993.
After a brief period at the United States Attorneys Office in Eugene, Oregon, Mr. Davis served as a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney at the King County Prosecutor’s Office in Seattle in 1993. It was during this time that Mr. Davis gained valuable courtroom and trial experience, as he prosecuted criminal DUI cases and other similar offenses.
In 1994, Mr. Davis determined he was ready to begin practicing law on his own and founded Davis Law Group, P.S. For nearly 25 years, Mr. Davis has represented countless accident victims and their loved ones in the pursuit of justice. Today, Davis Law Group handles some of the most high-profile personal injury and wrongful death cases in Washington state.
Awards & Honors
Below is a detailed list of the many awards and honors presented to Mr. Davis throughout his time as a premier personal injury attorney. These awards include those presented to both Mr. Davis individually and Davis Law Group, P.S. as a whole.
- Named ‘Best Personal Injury Law Firm’ in Washington State by AI Dispute Resolution Awards.
- Named ‘Best Injury Law Firm’ in Washington State by AI Legal Awards.
- The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys selected Chris Davis as one of their’Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys in Washington State’.
- ‘Super Lawyer’ by Super Lawyer Magazine (formerly Washington Law & Politics).
- Ten Best Attorneys for the State of Washington by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (AIOPIA).
- 10.0 ‘Superb Lawyer’ rating from Avvo.
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel (NADC) has identified Chris Davis as one of the Nation’s Top One Percent.
- Chris Davis is Lead Counsel rated.
- American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA) named Chris Davis one of the ‘Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in the State of Washington’.
- Invited to be a charter member of Trial Masters which recognizes experienced attorneys for their outstanding performance and accomplishment in the courtroom taking cases to verdict.
- LexisNexis / Martindale-Hubbell honored Chris Davis with a BV Distinguished Rating
- ‘Washington Personal Injury Attorney of the Year’ by the American Lawyer Academy.
- ‘Attorney of the Month’ in July 2012 issue of Attorney at Law Magazine.
- ‘Clients’ Choice Award’ from attorney rating site Avvo.
- ‘Client Distinction Award’ from Martindale.com and Lawyers.com.
- Seattle Met Magazine named Chris Davis one of the ‘Top Attorneys in Washington’.
- ThreeBestRated.com picked Davis Law Group as among the Best Rated Personal Injury Lawyers in Seattle
- Nomination for the Litigator Awards by the Trial Lawyers Board of Regents.
- Invitated to be a lifetime charter member of “Best Attorneys of America” representing Washington State as one of its top 100 lawyers by Rue Ratings.
- MerchantCircle has given Davis Law Group the ‘Circle of Excellence Award’.
- “Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Washington State” by the American Association for Justice (formerly known as American Trial Lawyers Association). Chris Davis is an Eagle Member of the Washington State Association for Justice (WASJ).
- A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau.
- ‘Rising Star Attorney’ in 2006 by Washington Law & Politics magazine.
- ‘Who’s Who in Personal Injury Law’ (The top 40 PI attorneys in Washington) 2007