If you drive a car on Seattle’s streets and highways, there is a decent chance you will find yourself in an accident at some point. Knowing where to turn and how to navigate the insurance claims process can be difficult. But hiring the right attorney can make things easy, and can mean the difference in thousands of dollars in settlement money.
You may have questions about what to do next. Feel free to call the office of Davis Law Group today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation with our attorneys. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, fill out the contact form on this page, or use the chat feature below to get started.
Hire The Best Car Accident Attorney For Your Case
If you are considering hiring a car accident attorney to represent you, there are certain traits you should look for. All lawyers are not created equal, and hiring the right legal counsel can lead to much more settlement money in your pocket.
Davis Law Group attorney Chris Davis has over 25 years of experience handling car accident cases. A proven track record handling cases such as yours is the No. 1 indicator of success.
- Additional considerations should include:
- Focus. Look for an attorney that will be committed to your case and not juggling thousands of cases at once.
- Reputation. A lawyer with a reputation for standing toe-to-toe with the insurance companies will give you a much better chance during negotiations.
- Personality. Hiring someone you get along with and trust is key to a successful resolution.
How Much Does A Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
The great thing about hiring a car accident lawyer to handle your case is that there is no upfront cost. That’s right. Davis Law Group charges you nothing unless you win you money via a settlement or jury verdict.
Our attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. While some lawyers require a retainer fee to conduct work on your case, our team is different. If you decide to hire us, you pay us nothing up front, and you will pay absolutely nothing at all unless and until we’ve won your case.
We get paid a percentage of whatever your settlement is. That gives our attorneys a great incentive to maximize your compensation and get you the most money possible.
When Do I Know If I Need A Car Accident Attorney?
You are not required to hire an attorney after a car accident that was not your fault. Many accidents are minor or result in no injuries, meaning there aren’t enough damages to make hiring a lawyer worth it. But in situations where the accident is severe and the injuries become costly, it’s important to consult with an auto accident attorney with familiarity with cases such as yours.
The following are situations in which an attorney may be useful for your car accident case:
- You have suffered a serious injury where injuries will take time to recover from;
- A death has resulted from the collision;
- You are unsure who was at fault, and the insurance companies are placing the blame on you;
- Other parties were involved, such as pedestrians or bicyclists;
- The insurance company is not returning your calls;
- The circumstances of the accident are complex.
Every accident is different, and no two lawyers will tell you the same thing about your situation. Consult with a car accident attorney to learn the best course of action.
Contact A Car Accident Lawyer Today
At Davis Law Group, we strive to provide personal and professional legal representation to each and every client. Our attorneys are dedicated to giving you the service that you deserve, with the goal being a successful and fair resolution to your case.
We want what’s best for you. Call us right now at (206) 727-4000, contact us using the form below or use the chat feature at the bottom of the page to discuss how to move forward today.